This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on these links and make a purchase, I receive a commission. This doesn't affect your purchase at all. You can read my full disclosure policy here .
Do you want to make money blogging? Perhaps this has been a dream of yours, but there’s so much information out there, it’s a bit overwhelming and you’re not sure where to start. Am I right?
I know, I’ve been there, trust me. I’ve spent endless hours reading other people’s blogs trying to figure out this whole “blogging” thing. And, while I’ve gotten some amazing training on blogging for money, I wasn’t getting it in an organized, step-by-step manner which was really hindering my success.
So, I decided to invest in professional training. It was a great decision.
One particular blog training membership site I’m with is Wealthy Affiliate and this is my personal review on Wealthy Affiliate and why I think it’s a great starting point for those new bloggers who need “take you by the hand” guidance and support. Here goes:
The Wealthy Affiliate University Review
Two main concepts Wealthy Affiliate University focuses on most are: Building a Blog and Making Money with Affiliate Marketing.
There are plenty of benefits with WA to take advantage of. If you’re looking for a steady stream of income and perhaps make a six-figure income, WA is the way to go. Many members are making at least $5,000 a month. Some are seeing five figures per month!
Also, for those of you who know about Elite Blog Academy but simply can’t afford it or don’t want to wait until next year when it reopens for enrollment, Wealthy Affiliate is the perfect waaaay more affordable alternative.
It doesn’t matter what level of experience you are, WA will help you every step of the way.
How Wealthy Affiliate Can Help you Blog
In this day and age, everyone is familiar with a blog. And if you’re looking to start a business, you need a website to succeed. Many choose a blog as their website.
Click here to start your money making blog right now. It only takes a few minutes and you’ll be up and running.
And, blogs are here to stay. Think of a blog like a traditional brick and mortar store. If you don’t have one, no one searching the web knows you exist.
Once you have your blog up the next important step is to get it noticed. WA helps with that too! The company will teach you how to get traffic to your blog so your business can start bringing in customers.
Some of the training you get access to is:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Keyword, niche and market research
- Everything WordPress (great for those who aren’t WordPress familiar or tech)
- Social engagement and marketing (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.)
- Website development & programming
- Email marketing
- Pay per Click marketing
- Local marketing
- Video marketing
Wealthy Affiliate takes you by hand practically and gets you set up with your own blog, teaches you how to monetize this blog with affiliate products and ads so you can make money from it and teaches you how to drive traffic to your blog.
Here is only a small look at what’s inside Wealthy Affiliate:
The Online Entrepreneur Certification Course comes with your free membership. And, it’s jammed packed so you’ll learn a lot without even upgrading to their premium membership. But, when you upgrade to premium, it unlocks a whole lot more, including the Wealthy Affiliate Bootcamp Training. And if you sign up for premium today, I can get you in for only $19. Then it goes to $49 a month. But, when you see all the training, community, resources and support you get, you’ll definitely think it’s worth it. There’s so value.
WA has a nice affiliate program of its own with high $100+ per referral payouts. So, you’ll want to get access to that training. 🙂
What You Get with a Wealthy Affiliate Membership
Basically, with WA you’ll have access to:
- The Online Entrepreneur Certification course (teaches you how to set up your blog, optimize your content with SEO, get ranked in Google, find affiliate programs, monetize your traffic and MASTER social media.
- Affiliate Bootcamp Training which teaches you how to set up your blog to promote WA. Gives you additional training for driving traffic and making money through its own affiliate program. Very good stuff here.
- Classroom section that has loads of other types of training not included in the two courses above. Training such as: WordPress training, video marketing, social engagement, pay per click marketing, email marketing and much more.
- Learn how to be FTC compliant.
- Keyword research tool (Jaaxy) to optimize your content so it’s SEO friendly and Google will find and rank it. There are other features to this Jaaxy tool as well like seeing your site ranking, saving keywords, analyzing your competition, and more.
- Live online training events
- Live chat for instant help
- Blogging opportunity right inside WA to rank quickly and get WA referrals.
- A community of other like-minded WA members for networking and support.
- Domain names
There’s a lot more value. I can’t possibly go through it all here. You’ll just have to grab yourself a FREE membership and see for yourself. 😉
WA has helped thousands of entrepreneurs be successful. They work with more than 50,000 bloggers and have over 1.4 million members. And you’re never alone. WA provides:
- Extensive training courses to help you learn the ropes of affiliate marketing
- Expert advice and coaching, available anytime
- A system that helps you check out your competition
- A community of other bloggers who all help each other by support each other’s blogs (This is very important when trying to build authority)
Members love to see each other succeed. WA is a community of serious entrepreneurs working to help each other succeed and obtain financial freedom. And I highly recommend you come join us too.
Drawbacks of Wealthy Affiliate
Those are just some of the advantages of WA. But, like everything else, there are a couple drawbacks that I should let you know about.
1. If you’re looking for some quick get rich scheme, you’re out of luck and Wealthy Affiliate is not for you. It takes work to build an online business and WA is no exception.
2. The Wealthy Affiliate Bootcamp is just for premium members. But, the free membership gives you a comprehensive Online Entrepreneur Certification Course. And once you complete that, you’ll want to upgrade (probably before you finish it). Premium is $49 a month. Your first month is only $19.
So there are your drawbacks. You won’t get rich quick. But remember, anything worth having takes a while to develop. The Wealthy Affiliate University is for those who are serious about starting a blog and making money.
I hope this information has been very helpful. And you will take my advice and check out Wealthy Affiliate. It can’t hurt you since you can get immediate blog training without paying a dime. You can even stay a free member if you want to and still get valuable training and make money off the affiliate program.
It’s definitely worthwhile and worth looking into if you’re serious about getting starting and making money from a blog.
Anyone who is already a member of WA, I encourage you to comment below and let those who aren’t with WA yet learn about your experience with the program. 🙂 I’ll be happy to answer any questions you have as well. Just comment below.